Python Web Developer
Full time, Permanent, Employment or Contract, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
Python Web Developer
This is a company with more than 20 years on the market. They have been designing and developing unique software solutions for leading technology, media, and telecommunication companies. They also have their own product for video streaming services. The company has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions. One of the most employee-friendly environments in Bulgaria.
There are four important areas that have guided the company to be so successful in the last two decades:
- Inspiration about creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences
- A passion that drives them to apply best in class video technology
- Excellence to always set high standards
- Strive to be the best professionals in the field of video streaming and a little bit of magic
There are offices in NY, USA and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We need a developer who has strong experience with Python, who has also worked with Django. The ideal candidate would work with tools and platforms for video and audio processing. It is about implementing an existing platform to work for the needs of one of the biggest national televisions. A challenging and friendly environment is guaranteed. This position fits you perfectly.
- Proficient in Python and with a solid web development background
- Mainly GNU/Linux, but Windows or MacOS are inevitable
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Video/audio processing tools and platforms – FFmpeg, Wowza, Nimble and similar is plus
- Experienced with frameworks like Django, Flask, or similar
- A team player, with analytical and problem-solving thinking
- Willing to provide own software solution
- Good in verbal and written English
- Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new solutions
- Participate in the technical design of features, applications, or even whole systems
- Search for the best way to implement business requirements according to specification
- Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Home office polity- possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Flat company structure
- Additional health insurance
- Referral bonuses for employees and projects
- Massages in the office, fresh fruits, and regular breakfast
- Various bonuses for birthdays, babies coming, and marriage.
Let's celebrate your most important moments in life. Become a part of a company with one of the best employee environments in Bulgaria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.