Python Engineer (m/f/d)
Python Engineer is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
We are partnering with a FinTech UK-based company. They have one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £11.4 billion to 100,000 small business owners.
In a single year, the company unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy.
The company is an equal-opportunity employer. Their culture stands for diversity, flexibility, and a great team environment. The nurturing atmosphere helps employees grow so that they can take their careers to the next level. Building on your personal development is possible when you get access to training, conferences, and learning materials.
Overall, It’s a productive environment where the individual feels valued and their talent gets fully recognized.
The Python Engineer position presents an exciting opportunity to join a small team of enthusiastic individuals. They are working in an agile manner to develop a card solution that integrates with the concurrently developed credit product.
- Utilizing Python, AWS lambdas, and Kafka, collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to prototype, develop, and refine new iterations of a new customer-facing product.
- Take an active role in the team’s ceremonies.
- Bring an innovative mindset to discussions to help explore what can be delivered.
- Get involved with the technical direction and best practices of the team.
- Share your own software development experiences to help the team grow.
- Extensive commercial experience with Python.
- Experience with version control, e.g. GitHub.
- Knowledge of Event-driven systems such as Kafka.
- Previous experience working with AWS.
- Experience or interest in working with Infrastructure as code.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles.
- Previous experience or willingness to mentor other engineers.
- Excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Work remotely from anywhere in Bulgaria
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with family and friends
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Excellent Office Location close to the South Park & Paradise Mall
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
- Get-to-know interview
- Technical Assessment round
- Final interview with the Hiring Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.