Full time, Permanent employment, Remote job Anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our trusted partners, an innovative data-driven FinTech company, we are hiring a
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company that automates accounting since 2010.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents.
Their R&D center is based in Bulgaria and employs over 100 tech professionals.
The development team is fully distributed across various locations in Bulgaria.
We are currently hiring a Python Developer to join a growing Machine learning, Quarterbacks team.
You will be involved in everything around ML but not directly doing ML yourself, unless you want to and you are good at it.
The ideal candidate
- Keen on learning new things and have an affinity for solving complex problems;
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of general programming fundamentals such as data structures, computer architecture, operating systems, web architecture, security;
- Always striving for higher test coverage and you’re open to do refactoring when needed;
- A hands-on developer known for your advanced Python programming skills;
- Flawless usage of PostgreSQL database;
- Proficient working with Django, Flask, and CherryPy and are familiar with any ORM libraries.
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Pandas, Poetry, scikit-learn;
- In-depth knowledge in PyTorch, Docker and Terraform.
On a good day at work you
- Work on the data transformation and transmitting the data, ensuring the level of integrity of it;
- Work primarily on backend, middleware and databases but everyone in the team regularly works on the full stack;
- Convert specs and user stories into production ready code;
- Give suggestions to the team and clients to improve automation;
- Collaborate with other team members to build internal tools;
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards);
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design;
- Write and maintain the relevant documentation.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% Work from anywhere in Bulgaria;
- Permanent local employment contract;
- 25 days of paid vacation;
- Hardware based on your OS preferences;
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment;
- Health and life insurance;
- High salary depending on experience;
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription;
- Company retreats twice per year.
… and many more
This might be a perfect opportunity for you to learn and grow.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.