Global Crypto Job, Worldwide Remote
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our crypto partners, we’re hiring a few specialists to join as
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 12 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open to a challenge?
We’re hiring a few Product Owners, who will join different divisions within the product development team. As a Product Owner you will own the end-to-end definition, design, execution and implementation of new features and functionalities. It’s a digital banking product that relates to money flows and crypto transactions. You will collaborate with various stakeholders, users and partners on gathering requirements, writing specifications, creating and prioritizing roadmap, plan and overseeing development and monitor the product progress. Last but not least, the product owner is always eager to be on top of the industry game. Curious and open-minded to know everything related to blockchain and crypto ecosystem products, trends and news.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, subject matter experts and developers from design through execution and implementation;
- Own the end-to-end delivery of new features and improvements to existing features;
- Work closely with Product Managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI;
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
- Set Sprint goals, track, and report on sprint progress;
- Oversee and manage development stages and ensure the successful completion of the release and sprint goals;
- Keep work, tracking and progress well documented;
- Monitor the product and the platforms’ performance, proactively identify process bottlenecks and lead initiatives to resolve discrepancies or other issues when identified, track and report issues through to resolution;
- Recommend and execute operational improvements, work with appropriate functional areas to simplify the way we do business and create a better customer experience;
- Build knowledge on industry developments, provider landscape and regulatory changes, to become the go-to person for all things payments related;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging competitors in the FinTech industry.
- Previous experience shipping banking, financial or payments products in a fast-growing company as Product Owner is essential;
- Experience and subject matter expertise in financial services, payments, correspondent banking and banking operations;
- Proven experience driving product and business decisions;
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical systems and architecture principles;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Team-oriented approach with can-do attitude;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master qualification is a plus;
- Experience working in the crypto space is a plus.
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top-notch tech stacks and processes
- 100 to 110K USD gross annual salary
- 35 days of paid days off per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentality matters 😉
And there is more…
- 45-min introductory call with HR
- Interview with current Product Owners and Iteration Leads
- Final conversation with VPs of Product and /or CPO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.