Product Owner - Platform
Global Crypto Job, Worldwide Remote
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our crypto partners, we’re hiring a
Product Owner - Platform
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company.
They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions.
Over 12 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions.
The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams.
There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company.
An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open to a challenge?
We’re hiring a technical Product Owner for the Platform Engineering team.
This team is responsible for building, managing, operating and improving a self service internal developer
platform and all its features and components.
The platform itself consists of tools, infrastructure, processes and documentation that are being used daily by all the developers within the organization.
As a PO Platform, you will spend a lot of time with engineers, developers and tech leads in order to
understand better their pain points and improve the platform. You will also lead new initiatives, including
the creation of new platform features and improving existing ones based on the developers’ feedback.
- Further develop the internal developer platform so that it decreases the overall feature time to market while maintaining quality and security
- Increase the adoption of the platform’s new features by helping onboarding development teams to reap the benefits of newest stacks, tools and ways of working
- Discover developer needs and pain points;
- Assess opportunities for improvement, understand behavior and test hypotheses using data analysis and discovery;
- Work closely with developers and other stakeholders to understand what initiatives are contributing for the highest ROI in the different objectives of the team;
- Plan and prioritize initiatives backlog and development for the product;
- Set Sprint goals, track, and report on sprint progress;
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of specified and refined requirements to work on;
- Monitor the platforms’ performance, proactively identify process bottlenecks and lead initiatives to resolve discrepancies or other issues when identified, track and report issues through to resolution;
- Lead the planning process, release plans, and set the expectation for the delivery of new features and capabilities;
- Build knowledge on developer way of working, newest industry developments, provider to become the go-to person for all things Developer Experience;
- Previous experience shipping market-leading products in a fast-growing company as a technical Product Owner is essential;
- Proven experience with developing technical products i.e. developing SDKs, APIs, open source technologies, cloud services etc.;
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical systems and architecture principles;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines;
- Team-oriented approach with can-do attitude;
Nice to have:
- Experience with public cloud providers i.e Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of modern cloud native architectures;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master qualification is a plus;
- Experience working in the crypto space is a plus.
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top-notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentality matters 😉
And there is more…
- 45-min introductory call with HR
- Interview with current Product Owners and Iteration Leads
- Final conversation with VPs of Product and /or CPO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.