Product Owner is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Join a remote-first company with HQ in Europe.
Commit to the mission of providing high-quality, factual, and in-depth content in emerging and established industries, so that you can help online users make informed decisions and stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
In addition to providing valuable information, you will also help companies reach the ideal target audience and increase profits.
By combining the power of technology and humans with strict editorial guidelines, this innovative team is able to find the right customers for every product.
Enjoy flat organizational structure and friendly communication style.
We're looking for a Product Owner to take ownership, plan, and execute the development of new products from concept to completion while ensuring alignment with the product roadmap.
Build impactful products that bring knowledge and confidence to internet users in the Crypto, Finance, Entertainment, Technology, and Software industries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and other essential stakeholders to identify and integrate feature requests into the product roadmap.
- Plan and manage releases and upgrades.
- Guarantee that high-quality releases are delivered on time, follow up with monitoring and team retrospective to adapt and learn.
- Establish sprint goals, track progress, and address any production challenges that arise.
- Analyze end-users' preferences and requests.
- Keep up with industry trends.
- Possess at least 1 year of experience as a Product Owner or in a similar product management role in the Publishing Industry.
- Experience in managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams, including SEO, Content, Dev, and Design, with strong estimation and planning capabilities.
- Knowledge of software development, web technologies, and an understanding of the needs of the editorial and marketing functions.
- Familiarity with data engineering concepts.
- Ability to identify gaps in the marketplace and turn challenges into opportunities.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills, relationship-building abilities, and the capacity to manage stakeholders' expectations effectively.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 100% Work from anywhere in Europe
- Cool team of open-minded colleagues
- 24 paid vacation days annually
- Paid national holidays
- Plus, an extra day off on your birthday!
- Salary depends on experience, so don’t be shy and send your CV 😉
- Interview with the Head of Product
- Final conversation with the Founder
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Product Owner remote job.
Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎 View more remote job openings.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest web2 and web3 remote job offers.