Full time, Permanent, Worldwide Remote Job
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our fintech Singapore-based partners, We are building a new team and hiring
Product Manager - Capital Markets and Blockchain
Our partner is a Singapore based blockchain startup. They are a digital investment bank built on the blockchain. They operate in the intersection between Finance and Crypto. The company holds a Capital Markets Services license issued by the Monetary of Singapore to specifically manage digital assets.
Their products focus on asset and wealth management and investment banking. Secure custody solutions and tokenized asset services for financial institutions that are all on the blockchain.
You will gain domain knowledge of both industries. It will position yourself to join financial institutions in the future. Finance and Crypto.
You will report directly to the CEO. This role requires you to have a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ mindset. You'll get a chance and ownership to drive the product research and development which is a high impact job. You go beyond strategy and validate product market fit, go to market strategy, driving engineering, leading user experience, as well as release process management.
After a few months on the job, you understand quite well how blockchain and capital markets work and what are the main pain points of your customers. You would gain experience in the worldwide landscape of capital markets, blockchain technology and industry, and last but not least, a regulated and compliant blockchain environment.
You are someone who questions the norm, fulfills promises, and has attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Previous commercial experience in product engineering organizations
- At least 3+ years of product management/product strategy experience
- Software engineering background or any equivalent technology role in IT
- Working experience in planning and releasing software products to external customers in a SaaS environment
- Strong understanding of managed services and cloud services
- Ability to demonstrate both a passion for technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Ability to perform market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence studies, building models in Excel, analysing large data sets, and reporting results
- Ability to articulate and document the customers' market problems clearly and separate distinct requirements from unstructured feedback and information
- Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers to gain in-depth understanding of customers' problems and needs
- Ability to interview customers to comprehensively understand their market problem. Ability to understand and capture customer needs accurately
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrable understanding of capital markets
- Demonstrable understanding of distributed ledger/blockchain industry
Understand the Market
- Research, understand market dynamics and trends, industry landscape
- Drive innovation of new products or features with a lean canvas mindset
- Drive product strategy, roadmap, and release plans in partnership with sales and executive leadership
- Build market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Gather and understand customer needs
- Document market and high-level customer requirements in Epics and User Stories
- Participate in the business development and partnership
- Evaluate technology strategies to build new products in partnership with Engineering leads
- Drive feasibility study and impact assessment with internal and external technology teams
- Estimate project schedule time to drive prioritization
- Handle technical queries from partners, customers, and technical sales teams
- Create technical requirements for the product
- Create and implement user experience journey
- Set the quality bar for a product release. Validate product development against the product vision and product requirements
- Track and report on key metrics
- Engage with Engineering, to ensure product meets customer requirements and expectations including sprint planning, retrospectives, and stand-ups
- Own cross-functional alignment with marketing, sales, support, and engineering
- Be the Single Point of contact across multiple functions in the product organization
- Assist the marketing team in go-to-market planning, execution, messaging, and positioning of products for optimal impact
- Participate in specific sales opportunities
- Function in a product owner role
- Permanent, remote job done from anywhere
- Unicorn opportunity to get your first job in blockchain space
- You should be defining the future, not being dependent on it
- Chance to learn financial markets, product management, domain knowledge
- Opportunity to grow as the company scale
- New MacBook Pro as per your choice
- Full national holidays compliance
- Extra paid time off
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.