Presales Technical Consultant
Full time, Permanent, Remote, Hybrid Job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Presales Technical Consultant
Join an international independent software vendor, in an environment that encourages new ideas and provides many opportunities for career evolution. Their product is a fully customizable, scalable, no-code integration platform, serving as a bridge between enterprise software tools and the people who use them helping them work better together.
The company is striving to become the most comprehensive and easy-to-use integration platform. In the past year, they have grown by over 200%, supporting the most popular software tools used by companies: ServiceNow, JIRA Software, Dynatrace, SalesForce, Azure, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds and more.
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you consider yourself a highly motivated and dedicated person. You are looking forward to challenges, solving customer use cases, and identifying their needs. You enjoy working in both technical and sales-oriented roles. Presenting the product solution and its full capabilities is your know-how.
- Experience in technical pre-sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills with a focus on providing the best possible solution
- Understanding and practical experience with business applications - IT operation
- management tools (MF OpsB, Dynatrace, Splunk, Appdynamics), IT Service Management
- tools (ServiceNow, Jira, Cherwell), DevOps tools (Azure DevOps, Github, Jenkins), CRM (Zendesk, Salesforce), cloud tools (VMware, AWS, Nutanix, Kubernetes)
- BSc/MSc in IT/Business field or equal level of experience
What you'll do when you join the team
- Execute product demos, proof of concepts, make technical presentations and demonstrate how our product meets client needs
- Create diagrams and workflows to showcase ZigiOps’ full potential
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with customers
- Manage and interpret customer requirements
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to customers
- Work closely with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Help to produce supporting materials for marketing purposes
Perks and benefits/ Company Offer
- 24 days of paid annual vacation
- Co-funded Multi-sport card
- Excellent remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Individual budget for training and development
- Be part of an international company with a very good career development potential
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Remote work with the option for visiting an office in Sofia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.