Full time, Permanent, Remote job in Sofia, Bulgaria
We are partnering with a FinTech UK based company that was created with one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their
investors have lent £8.1 billion in 110,000 loans to 77,000 small business
owners. In a single year ,the company unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion
to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Purpose of the role
Joining this team, you’ll be part of the drivers behind the world’s leading platform for small business lendings. Your expertise will be involved in the advancement of the automation processes, using latest and most effective technologies. You’ll be working on the acceleration of the Continuous Integration operations and work alongside the team on introducing strong Continuous Deployment practises.
- Building and expanding a highly-available architecture to handle over $2 billion in loans.
- Creating scalable infrastructure, using contemporary technologies such as Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Serverless.
- Join collaborative efforts to effectively communicate, understand and execute the needs of the company’s Customers & Users.
- Work in an Agile environment including pair programming and daily standups.
- At least 3 years of previous commercial experience as DevOps / Sys Adm.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Terraform.
- Expert knowledge of working in cloud-based infrastructure (AWS).
- Capable of architecting security and compliance best practices into global cloud infrastructure.
- At ease troubleshooting in complex environments using monitoring and logging tools (such as New Relic, Prometheus, Graylog and Kibana).
- Excellent use of English, good communication and presentation skills.
The company offers
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location close to a Metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
The team is gearing up for their biggest chapter yet – and you can be a part of the driving force.
This is a place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills.
To join this forward-thinking, highly professional and collaborative team, send a CV in English with contact details.
Only shortlisted candidates, will be contacted
You may also like Site Reliability Engineer