Full Time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
The Platform Engineer will be a part of an international virtual team building a big data analytics system serving the recruitment industry in the US. The product has made the company into one of the most successful startup companies in 2012, currently the leading provider of recruitment marketing solutions. The friendly working atmosphere, flexibility, and cool colleagues make it nice to come to work.
Note: Working hours for this position are between 5 am and 1 pm EST (US)/ 12pm - 8pm EEST / 11am - 7pm CET
- Solid web programming experience with Java, building scalable and performant solutions
- Strong hands-on experience working with Spring
- Ability to process large amounts of data with Spark
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with Scala or Kotlin is an advantage.
- Advanced level of both spoken and written English language
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for a large-scale distributed system
- Design, develop, integrate, and test real-time software to support various products
- Follow the latest technology trends and implement best practice such as Agile, code reviews, unit testing
- Work alongside a geographically distributed Agile team
- Participate in daily stand-ups and keep work well documented
Perks and benefits
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR - 30 min
- Deep technical interview (no coding tasks) - 1 hour
- Optional - PM or C-level interview rarely happens but is still possible
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.