Senior PHP Developer with strong WordPress knowledge
Full time - Permanent - Remote job anywhere in Europe
Klick-Tipp is a global company, shaping the future of marketing automation.
Their innovative, advanced, and easy-to-use marketing automation platform helps businesses worldwide grow and make their vision a reality.
They’re experts in bringing speed, flexibility, and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction, and every service provided.
With offices in Germany and Bulgaria, and employees in the United States, Europe, and Asia, the company boasts with its diverse family of experts, for which we are now hiring.
About the role
You will enhance existing templates and build custom components and functionality to deliver consistent, responsive, and accurately realized UI components for the company’s product website.
You should be able to code custom modules according to coding standards and best practices. Team members will often be required to handle complicated backend tasks such as website migration, search customization, and interaction with various APIs.
The Ideal Candidate
- 6+ Years of PHP development experience, in a fast-paced marketing and design agency, preferred
- Understanding of an Agile workflow and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with template engines like Blade or Twig
- Understanding how to interact with RESTful APIs
- Know-how in working with Unix/Linux environments.
- Working knowledge of SASS and how to keep a consistent user interface
- Develop custom post types, taxonomies, menus, and other WordPress data structures
- Familiar with Command-Line Interfaces.
- Familiar with NPM/Yarn and Composer.
- Use of Git for version control.
- MacOS user
- Produce high-quality tested code that works well across multiple browsers and devices.
- Working knowledge of the PSR12 coding standard for PHP
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a creative mindset.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A positive attitude and motivation for development.
- Native German and Fluency in English
- Experience with Pantheon.io
- Build, extend, and deploy websites and microsites using WordPress.
- Develop custom post types, taxonomies, and other data structures.
- Follow project requirements using mock-ups and wireframes to execute consistent features
- Develop content types, taxonomies, and other data structures based on wireframes, mock-ups, and project requirements.
- Develop new website sections and interactive features.
- Deliver high-quality code while adhering to web development best practices.
- Create and maintain existing templates on WordPress.
- Build a web-based UI that looks and works with any browser on any device.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Provide expertise for UI/UX development and testing to the project team.
- Conducting quality assurance testing and enforce high code quality
The Company Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits.
- An open-minded management team that promotes innovation, personal, and professional development.
- Technical Interview with the hiring business partner - 1hour
- Short home technical assignment - 1-2 hours
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.