Senior PHP Developer with Symfony or Laravel
[Full time], [Permanent], [Remote Hybrid Job] in Sofia or Varna, Bulgaria
For one of our trusted partners, a leading fintech company, we’re hiring a Senior PHP Developer with Symfony or Laravel.
The company is licensed as an e-money issuer and a payment institution within the European Union. They are a principal member of VISA and MasterCard. Grounded in financial services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK. The company has built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
So far they have launched:
- The first mobile payment app in Bulgaria,
- The first utilities payment app in the UK,
- One of the first automated loyalty solutions in the US and
- A game-changing payment acceptance solution with verified patents.
The company has built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
By providing secure, flexible, and robust payment channels, they enable their partners to focus on developing their businesses.
What you’ll do
- Develop the applications for financial & payment products
- Testing sample datasets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Responsible for adapting the program to new requirements, as necessar
- Consulting manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- Updating, repairing, modifying, and developing existing software and generic applications
- PHP 7+ OOP, Design patterns
- 3+ years of experience working as a PHP developer
- Symfony framework (or Laravel)
- XML, JSON, Web Services
- Database PostgreSQL or MySQL
The Company Offer
- A challenging job in a premium professional environment - their office is based in a nice and location-friendly zone, close to metro station
- Work from home policy for the time being with flexibility in the future
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the digital payments industry
- Competitive salary + flexible bonus scheme
- Share options
- Private Health Insurance
- Get-to-know conversation with technical flavor with HR and CTO or Team Lead
- Candidates will be asked to submit their own code if they have any or do a small assignment (1-2 hours time to complete)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.