Senior PHP Developer with Symfony or Laravel
Full time, Permanent, Remote Hybrid Job in Sofia or Varna, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our trusted partners, a leading fintech company, we’re hiring a
Senior PHP Developer with Symfony or Laravel.
The company is licensed as an e-money issuer and a payment institution within the European Union. They are a principal member of VISA and MasterCard. Grounded in financial services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK. The company has built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
So far they have launched:
- The first mobile payment app in Bulgaria,
- The first utilities payment app in the UK,
- One of the first automated loyalty solutions in the US and
- A game-changing payment acceptance solution with verified patents.
The company has built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
By providing secure, flexible, and robust payment channels, they enable their partners to focus on developing their businesses.
What you’ll do
- Develop the applications for financial & payment products
- Testing sample datasets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Responsible for adapting the program to new requirements, as necessar
- Consulting manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- Updating, repairing, modifying, and developing existing software and generic applications
- PHP 7+ OOP, Design patterns
- 3+ years of experience working as a PHP developer
- Symfony framework (or Laravel)
- XML, JSON, Web Services
- Database PostgreSQL or MySQL
The Company Offer
- A challenging job in a premium professional environment - their office is based in a nice and location-friendly zone, close to metro station
- Work from home policy for the time being with flexibility in the future
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the digital payments industry
- Competitive salary + flexible bonus scheme
- Share options
- Private Health Insurance
- Get-to-know conversation with technical flavor with HR and CTO or Team Lead
- Candidates will be asked to submit their own code if they have any or do a small assignment (1-2 hours time to complete)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.