Full time, Permanent, Remote job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs. We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide. Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility? Read on.
For one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a full time
It’s an innovative FinTech SaaS technology company founded 10 years ago. The headquarter is based in London, UK with subsidiaries in the USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Australia, New Zealand, France andSouth Africa. The total company headcount is beyond 500 employees globally. Their achievements have been recognized by winning numerous startup and technology innovation awards . The platform currently serves 1+ millions finance specialists worldwide. And their team is growing. So, read on.
- Ensure services are up and participate in the on-call & on-duty rotation.
- Design, test, implement and provision new services.
- Do experiments and proofs-of-concept to find the best solution to a problem.
- Work closely with the dev team on anything that is infrastructure-related.
- Debug issues and automate repetitive tasks
- Refactor legacy infrastructure, reduce inconsistencies, introduce conventions.
- Learn and spread your knowledge through pairing sessions, documentation, internal blog posts, mentoring, coaching.
- You are comfortable working with Linux/Unix OSes and know a few Bash tricks.
- You have a couple of years of experience with ops work – deployment services, making sure they work, then debugging and fixing them when they break.
- You like it when things are neat and tidy but you don’t cringe in the face of a muddy legacy codebase – instead, you roll up your sleeves and start shovelling.
- Security is a paramount concern for you.
- You like problem-solving and getting to the bottom of an issue.
- You know everything breaks and you design systems with that in mind.
- You have a desire to learn and get better at creating scalable, highly available and cost-efficient architectures.
- You’ll be happy helping colleagues with their infrastructure-related questions or issues and you’ll be working to not only expand but also share your knowledge with the team.
- You’re diligent, constructive, with attention to detail, have strong communication skills and can freely express yourself in English – in both speaking and writing.
As a plus you have experience with any of the following:
- Experience with Ansible.
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack – Terraform, Packer, Vault.
- Networking knowledge and experience.
- Experience with working in the cloud, especially with AWS.
- Experience with Docker or other containerisation technology.
- Experience with Kubernetes or other orchestration solutions.
- Experience with building web applications or working with web apps, especially high-volume or high-traffic websites.
- Decent knowledge of Ruby, Python, or another scripting language.
- Experience with SQL and managing relational databases, especially PostgreSQL.
- Experience with the ELK stack, Jenkins, Datadog
The Company Offer
- Remote work is a norm, so you can work from anywhere in Bulgaria
- Bonded team of senior professionals
- Competitive remuneration with additional medical, life and risk insurance
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Stress-free environment
- Get your hands on the latest technologies
… genuine employee experience
- Technical Interview
- Practical task
- Final Interview with Head of Infrastructure
Sounds like a great company to work at? Share your up-to-date CV with us and we’ll get in touch with you:)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.