We are hiring an OpenStack Engineer Remote.
Full Time, Permanent, Remote in Europe & South America
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
About the role
As an OpenStack Engineer your work will be to cover the design, implementation, testing, committing upstream, and providing support driving the development and integration of an encrypted secret storage tooling.
What will you do when you join the team
- Create and update design specifications for the proposed solution
- Work with external reviewers to get design specifications approved
- Make the recommended code changes in required OpenStack projects
- Test the changes to ensure functionality works as expected and no other issues are introduced
- Facilitate getting the changes approved in the upstream repository
- Good knowledge of OpenStack overall and community standards
- Python scripting knowledge for integration purposes
- Working experience with different OpenStack flavors: Rocky, Stein
- Experience setting up and managing OpenStack with OpenStack-Ansible
- Fluency in English language
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR around 30 min
- Deep technical discussion with TL and PM around 1 hour
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.