We’re hiring a .Net Technical Lead Engineer.
Full time, permanent, remote job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Our client’s platform supports a dynamic business that provides the world’s most comprehensive collection of news and data to a broad spectrum of enterprise clients . The company’s team has embarked on a strategic investment program to modernize its content publishing platforms and Web API/Database applications to allow them to build on past successes and enhance them for the future.
About the role
We’re looking for Senior software engineers who have a passion for building cutting edge mission-critical software solutions. You will need to bring keen analytical skills and a passion for creative problem-solving. An engineer who is unafraid of learning new technologies. You will report into the Engineering team that is aligned with the Professional Information Business product line within the company.
What will you do when you join the team?
- Identify and define solutions to business requirements and deliver state of-the-art implementations in the form of application design, development and support
- Design, code, upgrade, test, debug, document, integrate and maintain applications, application components and common services adhering to our SDLC best practices and guidelines
- Understand and practice Agile software development following SCRUM methodology
- Provide advice, guidance, training and support to junior developers, business and information technology users, business partners, and management
- Participate in business analysis, systems analysis/consulting, and systems design
- Microsoft .NET developer with 7+ years of experience building client/server and web applications
- Strong experience with Microsoft .NET/C#/.NET Core software development (4+ years)
- Strong experience in RESTful API design, develop & support
- Strong experience with JSON and XML data interchange formats. XSL and XSLT are a plus Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server (5 years), including experience with stored procedures, triggers, functions, and TSQL. Knowledge of transactions, ACID compliance, and data normalization.
- Experience in optimizing SQL queries and knowledge of ORMs such as Dapper or similar
- Strong Object Oriented Design and Programming skills for designing, building and maintaining clean, readable, efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Experience with multi-process, multithreaded development in a Windows environment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience porting .NET applications to .NET Core
- Network programming with TCP/IP sockets. Understands how to use tools such as tcpdump and WireShark
- Experience in migrating legacy physical systems to the Amazon Cloud (AWS)
- Experience with developing and deploying and configuring Windows Services and WCF Services
- Experience in Linux-based systems
The company offers
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.