Natural Language Programmer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring:
Natural Language Programmer
Our partner is a financial technology firm based in Switzerland.
They help financial institutions with the digitalization of the wealth management journey.
The platform works all the way till placing a compliant investment and beyond.
It's an international working environment.
The team values deep know-how in current digital technologies.
As well as the opportunity to take ownership.
Join the quest to redefine the wealth management space now.
This is suitable for aspiring NLP Programmers. The focus of the work is on developing and implementing NLP methods to support an application in the wealth management domain. You will help in extending and improving a range of NLP tools to reflect state-of-the-art developments and changing client needs. This will require developing new features, building an NLP knowledge base, corpora and evaluation.
- Search and Recommendation engine for text content, companies and financial products;
- Auto completion;
- Entity extraction e.g. Named-entity recognition;
- Content generation e.g. summarisation;
- Content filtering, e.g. news stream generation;
- Integrating NLP facilities with the company and financial market data;
- Content analysis e.g. trending topics, classifications.
- BSc/MSc degree or higher in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, NLP)
- Computer programming skills, particularly Python and/or Java
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong computer science knowledge (incl. Algorithms, Data Structures)
- Strong software engineering skills (incl. Design patterns, OOP Microservices)
- Good problem solver
- Knowledge of financial services and markets is a plus
- Interest in software development
- Interest in Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge about information retrieval/linguistics is a plus
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch is a plus
- The ability and motivation to learn new concepts quickly
- Fluency in English
- Innovative, exciting and meaningful projects
- High-performing, cross functional international teams
- Flat hierarchy
- Technically competent management team
- Your voice and ideas being heard and supported
- Opportunity to grow as a tech lead or individual contributor
- Excellent compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid time off
- Offices in Zurich and in Sofia for work & for social gatherings
And many more, just ask.
- Discovery call with Head of Team
- Deep Tech Interview
- Final Conversation with C-level
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.