Mobile CI/CD Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere Worldwide
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Mobile CI/CD Engineer
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
As a Mobile CI/CD engineer you will be accountable for maintaining an automated Mobile CI/CD infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for CI/CD processes across different environments and make them reproducible, measurable, testable, and controllable.
- Analyze, maintain, document, and implement CI/CD processes.
- Analyze, maintain, document, and implement third-party services automation.
- Evangelize CI/CD best practices and principles.
- 3+ years experience in Mobile CI/CD.
- Experience at least one scripting language such as Python, Bash or other.
- Experience in GitHub actions and CircleCI services.
- Experience working with code sharing, pull requests, and code reviews (Git).
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment (Jira).
- Great communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in JiraCloud integrations.
- Experience working with Fastlane
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top-notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- 30-min Get-to-know call with HR
- Hands-on technical assessment
- Technical Interview with a team member
- Final conversation with Head of Department
Salary Range between $60k to $80k gross annually, Depends on experience
PS: Refer-a-friend policy applies. Send your friends' CVs to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.