Mid/Senior Java Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Mid/Senior Java Engineer
This is an opportunity for you to join a digital media conglomerate in the UK and Ireland. Our partner reaches more than 30 million people each week via platforms and products such as newspapers, ad tech, and radio stations.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. Their culture stands for diversity, flexibility, and a great team environment. The nurturing atmosphere helps employees grow so that they can take their careers to the next level. Building on your personal development is possible when you get access to training, conferences, and learning materials.
Overall, It’s a productive environment where the individual feels valued and their talent gets fully recognized.
As a Mid/Senior Java Engineer, you’ll be involved with leading the technical direction as well as day-to-day coding standards and best practices.
You’ll be a mentor to your peers and team members, a source of technical expertise, and will participate in strategic conversations with the rest of engineering and the business.
Also, you’ll interact with product owners and stakeholders, contribute to the technical
conversations and ensure that what is being built is best in class.
- Strong expertise in Java (Spring)
- Passion for well-crafted clean and tested code, considering everything from architecture and security to performance.
- Understanding agile methodologies and enjoying collaboration.
- You lead by example, encouraging your peers to constantly improve.
- A continuous improvement mindset and being proactive in driving positive change, encouraging those around you to do the same.
- You understand the value of and are a practitioner of TDD/BDD and DevOps.
- 25 days of paid leave
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
… and many more
- Conversation with an HR
- Technical Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
💻 Subscribe to the weekly job alerts 💻
Receive the latest offers directly to your inbox 💯