Mid/Senior Automation QA
Full time, Permanent, Employment or Contract, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
Mid/Senior Automation QA
This is a company with more than 20 years on the market. They have been designing and developing unique software solutions for leading technology, media, and telecommunication companies. They also have their own product for video streaming services. The company has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions. One of the most employee-friendly environments in Bulgaria.
There are four important areas that have guided the company to be so successful in the last two decades:
- Inspiration about creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences
- Passion which drives them to apply best in class video technology
- Excellence to always set high standards
- Strive to be the best professionals in the field of video streaming and a little bit of magic
There are offices in NY, USA and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for a customer's platform. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. The entire platform will be based on AWS. It is an existing platform in which new technologies will be implemented and will be completely re:worked. A challenging and friendly environment is guaranteed. This position fits you perfectly.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge about formal manual software testing
- Experience with automated testing of web applications
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services cloud (e.g.: Lambda, S3, Cognito, AppSync, SNS, SQS, etc.)
- Solid experience with automation testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Understanding how the Internet and web applications work
- Good communication and soft skills
- Fluency in English
- Be part of an agile/lean team to grow new web-based software solution to meet business requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design and implement automated functional and performance test scenarios, and analyze results
- Design and implement automated API test scenarios
- Identify, document, and track bugs
- Prepare and keep up-to-date with the formal QA documentation like test plans, test strategy, etc.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Home office polity- possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Flat company structure
- Additional health insurance
- Referral bonuses for employees and projects
- Massages in the office, fresh fruits, and regular breakfast
- Various bonuses for a birthday, baby coming, and marriage
Let's celebrate together your most important moments in life. Become a part of a company with one of the best employee environments in Bulgaria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.