Manual QA Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Hybrid in Sofia, Bulgaria
We’re hiring a Manual QA Engineer.
Our partner is a UK-based FinTech start-up that has patented the first-ever entirely software-based POS terminal. Their vision is to create a product that simplifies payment methods. They started creating the product with the dream to make payments less complicated and cumbersome for millions of merchants. The product offers rapid digital deployment and is uniquely phone and bank agnostic.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for all aspects of functional testing of a web-based, mobile application and backend API software development project
- Work closely with the development teams to define, develop, and execute test plans and test cases, using industry-standard practices and tools
- Investigate, identify and follow up on production issues
- Identify, report, and follow up on defects
- Assist the development team in overseeing problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes, and bottlenecks
- Must-have knowledge of QA processes, standards, and procedures
- Experience creating and maintaining QA documentation (test cases, test design specifications, test plans, test status reports, quality metrics)
- Experience with various testing types and techniques: Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Cross-browser, Performance, Load
- Experience testing Web or Mobile applications
- Good analytical and problem investigation skills
- (Optional) Experience with Issue Trackers and Test Case Management system - Jira
The Company Offer
- Top of the market compensation
- An exciting job in a rapidly growing company founder by well-know FinTech entrepreneurs
- Access to current technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry.
- Chance to build and scale your own team
- Excellent perspective for professional development.
- Get-to-know call with HR
- Technical Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.