Mid Manual QA Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Employment or Contract, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
Mid Manual QA Engineer
This is a company with more than 20 years on the market. They have been designing and developing unique software solutions for leading technology, media, and telecommunication companies. They also have their own product for video streaming services. The company has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions. One of the most employee-friendly environments in Bulgaria.
There are four important areas that have guided the company to be so successful in the last two decades:
- Inspiration about creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences;
- A passion that drives them to apply best in class video technology;
- Excellence to always set high standards and
- Strive to be the best professionals in the field of video streaming and a little bit of magic.
There are offices in NY, USA and Sofia, Bulgaria.
You will be part of the QA team working for the US customer. There is a good partnership and great communication with the client. As a manual QA, you will not be bored, because the position is engineering-oriented. You will be involved in various QA processes including manual testing and automation tools.
We are looking for somebody with working experience in QA or System Administration. We embrace people with a desire to switch from System Administrator to QА. If it is time for changes, this position fits you perfectly.
- At least two years of experience with formal manual software testing
- Understanding how the Internet and web applications work
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Mandatory knowledge of GNU/Linux OS
- Virtualized testing and production environments
- Fluent in English
- Be part of an agile team to expand existing software in order to meet new requirements and improve performances and reliability
- Analyze customer and product requirements
- Design and implement functional and performance test cases, review existing such, and analyze results
- Automate APIs using SoapUI, Selenium, and/or other tools
- Keep the testing documentation in a good shape
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Home office polity- possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Flat company structure
- Additional health insurance
- Referral bonuses for employees and projects
- Massages in the office, fresh fruits, and regular breakfast
- Various bonuses for a birthday, baby coming, and marriage.
Let's celebrate together your most important moments in life. Become a part of a company with one of the best employee environments in Bulgaria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.