Manual QA Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote, Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our startup partners, a rapidly scaling international product company, we are hiring a
Manual QA Engineer
The Manual QA Engineer will participate in all QA activities, including developing and directing quality assurance procedures so that company's products meet internal and external standards before being made available to customers. The QA Engineer participates actively in the full software development life cycle, taking care of the product’s quality.
- Perform Manual Regression testing
- Design and develop Functional/Regression/Performance/CHO test cases
- Create and maintain accurate and consistent documentation;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Good knowledge in QA practices
- Experience with Web Service testing
- Experience working with Jira or similar project management system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- DevOps, CI/CD experience, QA Automation
- Basic understanding of database queries
- Knowledge in security practices
Perks and benefits
- 24 days of paid annual vacation
- Co-funded Multi-sport card
- Excellent remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Individual budget for training and development
- Be part of an international company with a very good career development potential
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Remote work with the option for visiting an office in Sofia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.