Machine Learning Engineers
Long-term, permanent, full time remote job, Bulgaria
We are currently hiring Machine Learning Engineers who will help invent the next generation of intelligent machines and create ground-breaking artificial intelligence-based solutions for the FinTech Industry.
They will join the team of one of our trusted partners. The company is a globally recognized FinTech company that has been automating accounting since 2010.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents.
Their R&D center is based in Bulgaria and employs over 100 tech professionals.
The development team is fully distributed across various locations in Bulgaria.
The ideal candidate for this machine learning remote job is someone passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the field.
What you'll do when you join the team
- Understand business objectives and develop models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress;
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world;
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability;
- Collaborate with software engineers, data engineers, and fellow scientists to create the best solutions for our customers internally and externally;
- Work closely with stakeholders and contribute your suggestions to build optimal solutions.
- Good understanding and strong knowledge in algorithms and statistics;
- Preferred degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Statistical Data Modeling or similar courses and fields;
- A demonstrated experience of working as a Software Engineer and/or Machine Learning Engineer/Researcher;
- A passion for making ML methods robust and scalable.
Good to have
- Involvement and understanding of software engineering;
- The intelligence and competency to formulate insights into business ideas;
- Capable of effectively communicating in an oral, written, and visual manner;
- Solid training in Computer Vision, Pattern Matching, or NLP;
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn, pandas and matplotlib;
- Competency with a deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and Keras.
Perks and benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere, employment contract;
- Hardware based on your OS preferences;
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment;
- Health and life insurance;
- High salary depending on experience;
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription;
- Company retreats twice per year.
… and many more
This might be a perfect opportunity to win a machine learning remote job for yourself to learn and grow.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.