Machine Learning Engineer
Full time, permanent, remote job
We are hiring a Machine Learning Engineer to join a new startup team within the large portfolio of one of our partners.
The hiring company was founded in 2008 in NY, by a serial technology entrepreneur.
This product precisely was launched in 2019. It is among the latest SaaS technology solution in their large portfolio.
The purpose of the product is to achieve higher efficiency in the operations between a supplier and a customer. It leverage technology to transforms how business process and communication flows can be optimized and automated.
Are you the right candidate for this Machine Learning Engineer role?
You can be ideal for this job, if you have data science expertise, analytical mind and strong programming skills. You are open to dive deep into the development of a web-based AI-driven SaaS product.
You are a self-driven, enthusiastic and friendly person. You like the startup spirit and know how to thrive in its dynamics.
What will you do when you join the team
- Build new features in collaboration with peers
- Take an active role in building frictionless data network, a new category of automation based on real-time data synchronization, API connectivity, and database integration.
- Write clean, testable and reliable code using Python
- Collaborate actively with product and design, sales and leadership team
- Participate in analytics tracking, progress updates, scorecards, and many other data management tools.
- Contribute to the engineering team strategy and implement improvements to the system
- Work actively with a distributed team across different time zone including US and Europe.
What is expected of you to bring to join the team
- Previous experience developing complex SaaS solutions
- Experience with TensorFlow, NLTK, SCIKIT, Numpy, or other ML toolkit
- Experience with high volume non-numerical data processing
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and implementation
Good to have
- Showcasing a successful ML-oriented solution that you’ve built
- Previous experience in a startup is considered a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- 100 % work from anywhere allowance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO, incl paid vacation days, paid sick days; paid national holidays
- Individual career progression path - because every person is unique
- Job training and conferences
- Regular Lunch and Learns meetings
Are you excited to thrive in this company as their new Machine Learning Engineer?
So we are to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV with contact details and we will get in touch with you.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.