Lead React Native Engineer
Lead React Native Engineer is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
Lead React Native Engineer
We are partnering with a FinTech UK-based company. They have one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £11.4 billion to 100,000 small business owners.
In a single year, the company unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy.
The company is an equal-opportunity employer. Their culture stands for diversity, flexibility, and a great team environment. The nurturing atmosphere helps employees grow so that they can take their careers to the next level. Building on your personal development is possible when you get access to training, conferences, and learning materials.
Overall, It’s a productive environment where the individual feels valued and their talent gets fully recognized.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on senior engineer that is eager to contribute to a game-changing solution. This person will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and will thrive in tackling some truly difficult problems within a cross-functional team. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work with a small team of dedicated individuals passionate about solving problems.
- Collaborate with the Product, Design, as well as other Engineering teams, to create, prototype, and perfect a new customer-facing product using the latest React/Native, iOS, and Android technologies and frameworks.
- Define the technical direction for large-scale React Native applications, and collaboratively realize the product vision.
- Lead and build a team of passionate engineers in quickly launching and iterating a mobile and responsive web application, covering both front-end and back-end features, and integration.
- Provide technical leadership across every aspect of software development, delivery, testing, and management. Share and build knowledge across the team.
- Extensive experience with mobile / web application development and architecture.
- Commercial experience with React Native and the associated ecosystem.
- Experience with continuous delivery, test automation and secure software development,
- Familiarity with App distribution technology, e.g. Firebase.
- Version control, e.g. GitHub.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles
- Previous experience or willingness to mentor other engineers.
- Excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Previous experience in launching a mobile application from scratch is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Work remotely from anywhere in Bulgaria
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with family and friends
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Excellent Office Location close to the South Park & Paradise Mall
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
- Get-to-know interview
- Technical Assessment round
- Final interview with the Hiring Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.