Full time, Permanent, Remote Hybrid job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our media giant in The UK, we are hiring a
Our client helps the world’s leading media companies, brands and organizations to gear-up for the subscription economy. Businesses that they use give visitors tailored digital journeys based on real data, leading to increases in subscriptions, improved ad yields and stronger, longer customer relationships. The company's initial focus and vision is to allow their customers to create the best customer journeys in a totally new, code-free, highly iterative way - and their ongoing product development is informed by years of experience building identity, subscription and paywall solutions.
About the role
You will be involved in building and maintaining plugins for the use of the clients. Liaise with developers of third party platforms along with understanding client needs as well as the company needs for said plugins.
What will you do when you join the team?
- Researching what a given 3rd party platform does, then reading through API documentation; mapping concepts in the company onto 3rd party platforms to provide useful interactions
- Liaise with other developers internally, with customers, and with 3rd party vendors to aid in the development of current and future plugins
- Modelling of generic use cases for which plugins should cater
- Refactoring code and optimising for readability or performance where necessary. Understanding the importance of documentation.
- Familiarity with development tools such as JIRA & Git
- Familiarity with basic web application concepts: HTML/ JSON/ ReST/ HTTP
- Java (Java 8 & Nashorn, especially)
- Comfort with event-driven and asynchronous architectures
- Comfort applying hashing and cryptography techniques as required to authenticate with 3rd-party APIs
- Basic SQL skills
The company offers
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.