Full Time, Permanent, Independent Contractor, Remote job anywhere in Europe & South America
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our partners, an US-based software development company, we are hiring a
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago. Their current team exceeds 130 senior professionals in tech fully distributed across 20+ countries worldwide.
The company goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
What will you do when you join the team?
- Offer hands-on technical mentorship to engineering teams participating in architecture design, code review, pair programming, and implementation of proven software design patterns
- Accelerate and optimize developer velocity by helping to implement best practices and owning results
- Engage with Product Management, QA, Data Analytics, DevOps teams to support the delivery efforts
- Ensure scalability and performance of the platform
- Participate in recruiting diverse top tier engineering talent
- 7+ years development experience delivering successful highly scalable technology solutions
- Experience managing cross-functional/multidisciplinary distributed teams
- Well versed in software engineering principles
- Deep experience working with AWS
- Database Experience – RDBMS like MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with modern devstack (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as cloud hosting solutions
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR - 30 min
- Deep technical interview (no coding tasks) - 1 hour
- Optional - PM or C-level interview rarely happens but is still possible
So are we to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV with contact details and we will get in touch with you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly remote job alerts.
Be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers in tech and blockchain worldwide.