Full time, permanent, remote job, Europe and South America
Our partner is an international product development company.
It was established in 2008 with headquarters in New York, USA.
Their 120-employee team operates fully remotely, distributed across 19 countries.
The official communication language is English.
The ideal candidate is
An experienced full stack web developer, fluent in English.
- Located somewhere in Europe or South America
- Willing to comply with working in EST time zones.
- Have deep respect for best practices in programming
- Work effectively using Agile methodologies
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrates self-discipline, sound communication skills and excellent problem solving skills
What will you do when you join the team
- You will be part of a newly formed dev team responsible for a complete platform rebuild
- Analyse business requirements and propose relevant technical solutions
- Your primary focus within the team is to create payment integration strategy
- Deal with high performance, scalability and responsiveness
- Keep the work well documented
What you need to bring to join the team
- Experience exposing functionality through RESTful interfaces
- Familiarity working with e-commerce platforms, especially integrating third party payment systems such as PayPal, Amazon Pay, Braintree etc
- Hands-on experience with cloud payment integration
- Skilled in a variety of data stores, database design, data modeling and SQL queries
Good to have
- Active contributions to public projects – GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab code is a huge plus
- Any system programming experience, working with containerized microservices using Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS is a big plus
- General software architecture skills, type theory, algorithmic complexity or code optimization
Perks and Benefits
- 100 % work from anywhere allowance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO, incl paid vacation days, paid sick days; paid national holidays
- Individual career progression path - because every person is unique
- Job training and conferences
- Regular Lunch and Learns meetings
Are you excited to thrive in this company as their new Payment Integrations Expert?
So we are to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV/Resume with contact details and we will get in touch with you.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.