Full Stack Java Developer Remote
Full Time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our partners we are hiring a
Full Stack Java Developer
It's a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
Their team is over 130 professionals fully distributed around 20+ different countries around the world.
They commit to deliver products that work while employing seasoned technologies professionals from around the world.
Purpose of the Role
The Full Stack Java Developer will join a team further developing a marketing automation solution for the investment market. We are looking for a well versed in agile and be a highly motivated self-starter, with exceptional English skills and a focus on proper development processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take an active role in both client-side and server-side programming
- Follow the latest technology trends and implement best practices
- Be involved in full SDLC in an Agile team
- Participate in daily stand-ups and keep work well documented
Required Experience & Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in web development with Java
- Solid web programming experience with Angular 8 and/or React
- Experience with Git version control system
- Familiarity with Jia/Confluence/Bitbucket or relevant alternatives
- Ability to work in Agile teams
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Exposure to any RDBMS is a great plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science is preferred
Skills and Attributes
- Advanced level of English skills
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to contribute to the team and collaborate with the members
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR around 30 min
- Deep technical discussion with TL and PM around 1 hour
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.