Full time, Permanent, Employment or Contract, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
With more than 20 years of existence on the market, our partner company has been designing and developing unique software solutions for leading technology, media, and telecommunication companies. They provide millions of customers worldwide to interact visually, engage, collaborate and enjoy hassle-free video content. The company has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions. One of the most employee-friendly environments in Bulgaria.
What makes them successful:
- Inspiration to create visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences
- A passion that drives them to apply best in class video technology
- Setting high standards
- Strive to be the best professionals in the field of video streaming
We are looking for a passionate Java developer, with a few years of experience, a team player who enjoys working in a company with a flat hierarchy, friendly and fun environment. Join an awesome team in bringing software solutions for a leading broadcast satellite service provider in the USA.
- Java, Java EE, Spring/SpringBoot/Groovy-based web applications
- Web front ends built with and without frameworks
- MySQL and MongoDB databases
- GNU/Linux production environment
- A mature understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Good understanding of how web apps work
- A team player, with analytical and problem-solving thinking
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
- Advanced English level
- Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new solutions
- Apply good practices in the coding of enterprise software in Java
- Analyze and implement business requirements
- Write unit tests and support the test automation effort
- Perform code reviews and support junior members
- Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Home office policy - possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Flat company structure
- Additional health insurance
- Referral bonuses for employees and projects
- Massages in the office, fresh fruits, and regular breakfast
- Various bonuses for a birthday, baby coming, and marriage
- Let's celebrate together your most important moments in life. Become a part of a company with one of the best employee environments in Bulgaria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.