IT Consultant - ITOM
Full time, Permanent job in Sofia, Bulgaria
We are hiring an IT Consultant for one of our partners - an international, independent consulting company, empowering the success of the Digital Transformation agenda for businesses across the globe.
They provide consultancy, education, and implementation services on strategy, process, organizational, and technology transformation end – to – end, so their customers can focus on their own core business and deliver more value to their own customers.
About the role
By joining this team of highly motivated and dynamic professionals, you will be helping companies across the globe to transform their employees’ and customers’ enterprise service experience by optimizing company processes across different departments, based on ITIL/ITOM best practices and ServiceNow leading solutions.
Responsibilities of the role
- Understands customer requirements and business objectives
- Clarify client's system specifications and understands their work practices
- Analyze potential issues and present written or verbal suggestions for solutions
- Design IT solutions & systems ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Develop accordant solutions and implement new systems
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Possibility to travel up to 25% of the time
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written)
- BSc or MSc in IT or Business field or equal level of experience
- Good understanding of networking
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with SQL and Database Technologies
- Experience with ITOM tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, HP, ServiceNow
- Interpersonal skills – leading skills, communication, focus on details, prioritization, decision-making, and strong analytical
It’s a plus if you have
- Experience in IT and/or consulting customer-facing role
- Experience with Cloud Services: Azure, AWS, Vmware
- Experience with CMDB
- Experience with Enterprise Customers
- Hands-on Bash, PowerShell, or Python scripting
- Experience with JBoss, Apache Web Server, NGNX, or any other
The Company Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Trainings and certifications
- Be part of an international company with highly professional and motivated professionals
- Very good career development potential
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.