iOS Developer - Mid-level
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere Worldwide
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a few
iOS Developers - Mid-Level
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
Purpose of the role
The iOS Developers are part of the mobile iOS division and work in a truly cross-functional team. They are responsible for building components of the mobile app that will enable users all over the world to send, spend, save, and receive money and Bitcoin safely and globally. You will take full ownership of design, architecture, build and test. You will collaborate closely with your fellow team members from the product, backend, and QA communities of practice.
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic engineer interested in revolutionizing banking, don’t hesitate to apply!
The Tech Stack
- Latest Swift 5.4
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- Build our own UI Component Library (Mostly UIKit)
- Reactive Programming (ReactiveSwift)
- Unit tests, snapshot tests, integration tests (Quick/Nimble)
- 2+ years experience in iOS development with Swift.
- Experience working with code sharing, pull requests, and code reviews (Git).
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment (Jira).
- Passion for clean code where reusability, testability, and readability are a must (SOLID).
- Experience with the tech stack described above.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and enthusiasm, willing to work with a remote team.
- Great communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in CI/CD (CircleCI), Fastlane, and static code quality analytics.
- Experience in BDD.
- Kotlin, including multiplatform (believe it! — we use it both Android and iOS)
- Open-source contributions.
- Experience with SwiftUI, Combine
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top-notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- 30-min Get-to-know call with HR
- Hands-on technical assessment
- Technical Interview with a team member
- Final conversation with Head of Department
Salary Range between $50-$70K gross annually, DOP
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.