Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
Note: Working hours for this position are between 6 am and 2 pm EST (US) / 1pm - 9pm EEST / 12am - 8pm CET
The iOS Developer plays a key role in a new agile development team and is primarily responsible for the development of elegant and functional mobile solutions by using and implementing current and emerging technology stacks.
- Excellent knowledge of the underlying iOS APIs, tools like XCode, Cocoa, etc and proficiency with Swift
- Knowledge of persistence, networking, security, web services in a mobile environment
- Experience in developing multi-threaded apps and performance optimization
- Proficiency in UIKit, Auto Layout
- Experience with XML, JSON and serialized data
- Working knowledge of software design patterns
- A good understanding of the application development lifecycle
- Familiarity working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment
- Exposure or interest to learn React Native
- Participate in client’s requirements gathering discussions and suggest solutions
- Support the entire application lifecycle, provide advice on estimates and project planning
- Develop fully functional mobile applications, writing clean, testable code
- Develop unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions, troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Follow the full SDLC under Agile methodology, liaising with a multidisciplinary team
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends, research and suggest new solutions
Perks and benefits / Company Offer
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.