[Full time] [Permanent] [Remote job] in Bulgaria
For one of our newest partners, we’re hiring a capable and self-driven iOS Developer.
It’s a Bulgarian software development company founded by serial entrepreneurs with solid technical background and expertise.
The engineering team builds and delivers projects for local governmental institutions, as well as for enterprise clients.
The team size is around 50 people split between Java based systems and mobile apps.
The iOS Developer is part of a hybrid mobile development team. The new colleague will be engaged with rapid development of a MVP of the project that is now at POC stage.
They will actively contribute to building the app from the ground up until it’s live on App Store. On a day-to-day basis the iOS Developer will work closely with other developers, a PM and the CTO.
The roadmap is ready and will be executed using Swift. When projects are launched, usually the team focuses on new features development and maintenance of the existing projects.
- A few years of previous commercial experience in building native mobile apps
- Demonstrate a portfolio of a previously completed iOS projects
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Handson experience with Swift, any Objective C experience is a plus
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to deliver on time
- Highly reliable persona
- Live apps on App Store
- Experience in also building Android apps would be a plus
- 100% full time permanent role with local employment opportunities
- Chance to build projects from scratch
- Rewarding environment
- Flat organizational structure where everyone is being heard
- Luxury private health insurance
- Multi Sport card
- A great team of senior professionals
- Technical Interview with CTO
- Small technical test
- Conference call with CEO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.