Full time, Permanent, Remote, Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our startup partners, a rapidly scaling international product company, we are hiring a
They build products that make the integration between various systems smooth, easy and fast.
Company culture is united around friendship and getting things done. New ideas are welcome.
The company provides all the onboarding, training, and mentoring needed for your professional growth. The Integrations Engineer role is an opportunity for sysadmins, used to work with various IT systems and the dynamics around it.
- Integrations design, including research on third party IT Management software products
- Building integration specifications for the development team
- Internal acceptance testing of new product content
- Deployment of test environments in the local lab
- Troubleshooting technical issues internally and with customers
- Implementing the integration solution for customers
- Bug reporting
- Fluent English - both written and spoken
- At Least 1 year of experience in IT, system administration or similar
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol
- Knowledge on OS, Networking, Web Applications etc.
- Good level of English language
- Basic scripting
- Experience with Enterprise Software
- Cloud Services experience
- Basic understanding of database queries
Perks and benefits
- 24 days of paid annual vacation
- Co-funded Multi-sport card
- Excellent remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Individual budget for training and development
- Be part of an international company with a very good career development potential
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Remote work with the option for visiting an office in Sofia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.