Governance Risk & Compliance Lead
Full time, Permanent, Worldwide Remote Job
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our FinTech Singapore-based partners, we are hiring a
Governance Risk & Compliance Lead
Our partner’s HQ is in Singapore and they are a remote-first company.
Their CEO was Awarded one of the Top 10 FinTech Leaders for blockchain startups.
They are the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world authorized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
They build world class decentralized applications for both issuers and investors. Solutions mainly focus on wealth management and investment banking.
All products operate in the intersection between Finance and Crypto. Secure custody solutions and tokenized asset services for financial institutions that are all on the blockchain.
Purpose of the job
As a Governance Risk & Compliance Lead will be managing information security governance, risk management and audits. In your daily routine, you will collaborate with the compliance teams to ensure that all regulatory compliance requirements are met.
- Plan and co-ordinate for implementation of information security controls based on ISO 27001, SOC 2, MAS TRM, CIS Benchmark, NIST CSF etc.
- Responsible for periodic review of the compliance with company security policies, standards and procedures among employees, contractors and other third parties and co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure that compliance requirements are met.
- Responsible for appropriate remediation of any identified risks and monitor their implementation in collaboration with other functions.
- Support and participate in the Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance, and Data protection activities related to IT and information security.
- Responsible for periodic reviews of company wide IT assets for Information Security risks and reporting these risks along with remediation plans to the CISO and CTO along with other key stakeholders and senior management when required.
- Reviewing new product or service offerings and ensuring that these offerings align with company's regulatory, compliance and information security requirements.
- Participate in the development of security strategy and roadmaps to align with the company technology strategy and roadmaps.
- 5+ years of experience in GRC role (Governance Risk & Compliance)
- Previous SOC 2 implementation experience
- Experience with security technologies like Firewall, IPS, EDR, SIEM etc.
- Working with cloud environments
- Previous participation in ISO 27001 Certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Background in consulting
- Experience in working with global distributed teams
- Certifications like CISSP, CISM or SANS
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional development
- Medical Insurance
- Salary best in class
- PTO allowance
- Call with HR
- Take home assignment
- Interview with CTO and CISO
- Interview with CEO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.