We are hiring Full-Stack Python Developers
Full-time - Permanent - Remote job in Romania
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build, and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
About the role
As a part of an international, adept team, you will be bringing your data science expertise, analytical mind, and strong programming skills into the development and further implementation of a supply chain web-based system.
What will you do when you join the team?
- Participate in architecture discussions and project planning sessions
- Take an active role in both client-side and server-side programming
- Work closely with clients to understand business needs and system requirements
- Write clean, testable, and reliable code using Python and React
- Work in close collaboration with project management, QA, DevOps, clients
- Follow the latest technology trends and suggest improvements
- A number of successfully developed large-scale web-based solutions
- Previous experience developing complex SaaS solutions with Python and React
- Message queues like Azure queues, RabbitMQ, or streaming processing like Kafka
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with REST microservices development
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and implementation
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR around 30 min
- Deep technical discussion with TL and PM around 1 hour
Are you excited to thrive in this company as their new Full-Stack Python Developer?
So are we to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV with contact details and we will get in touch with you.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.