Senior Full Stack Developer
Full time, Permanent, Employment or Contract, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
Senior Full Stack Developer
This is a company with more than 20 years on the market. They have been designing and developing unique software solutions for leading technology, media, and telecommunication companies. They also have their own product for video streaming services. The company has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions. One of the most employee-friendly environments in Bulgaria.
There are four important areas that have guided the company to be so successful in the last two decades:
- Inspiration about creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences
- A passion that drives them to apply best in class video technology
- Excellence to always set high standards
- Strive to be the best professionals in the field of video streaming and a little bit of magic
There are offices in NY, USA and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking for a person who is ready to work in close contact with the client. A person with enough creativity and solid knowledge as a Full Stack developer in order to provide the best quality of the code. It is an existing platform in which new technologies will be implemented and will be completely re:worked. You are the person who is responsible enough to suggest new solutions and deliver best business practices. You are taking the challenge of leading a united cohesive team.
If you like building new systems, working closely with the team and the client and are interested in new technologies, this position perfectly fits you.
- Modern web frontend with React / React Admin
- Serverless backend on Amazon Web Services cloud (e.g.: Lambda, S3, Cognito, AppSync, SNS, SQS, etc.)
- SQL and NoSQL databases, ElasticSearch
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- A mature understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Solid experience with Node.js, Python, or similar technology for the backend
- Experienced with overseeing small teams
- Experienced working directly with clients
- Able to work independently with attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Be part of an agile/lean team to develop web portals for a niche information platform
- Participate in the technical design of features
- Oversee the work of your teammates and ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Communicate daily with stakeholders and other colleagues
- Keep the documentation and reporting in a good shape
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Home office polity- possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Flat company structure
- Additional health insurance
- Referral bonuses for employees and projects
- Massages in the office, fresh fruits, and regular breakfast
- Various bonuses for a birthday, baby coming and marriage
Let's celebrate together your most important moments in life. Become a part of a company with one of the best employee environments in Bulgaria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.