Full-Stack Ruby Developer
Full time, Permanent, Remote in Europe & South America
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Full-Stack Ruby Developer
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
As a Full-Stack Ruby Developer, you will join an international team developing back-office tools for a global marketplace focused on kitchenware designer pieces. Initially, you will work closely with the client and project managers to enhance and optimize the current platform. Then, further down the line, you will be able to design and build new functionalities.
Note: Working hours for this position are between 7 am and 3 pm EST (US)/ 2pm - 10pm EEST / 1pm - 9pm CET
- Solid web programming experience using and following TDD principles
- Hands-on experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and RSpec
- Experience integrating front-end components into the back-end logic
- Understanding of SQL and working knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Client-facing experience in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of AWS and integration testing is a plus
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Participate in architecture and roadmap planning of the product’s new features
- Take an active role on both client and server-side programming
- Follow the latest technology trends and implement best practices
- Troubleshoot, maintain and fix issues as they arise
- Work closely with PM, Devs, QAs, Ops, and stakeholders to ensure the best product outcome
- Follow Agile methodology and keep work well documented
Perks and benefits/ Company Offer
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers