Full Stack Python Developer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Europe & South America
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Full Stack Python Developer
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
The Full Stack Python Developer will be joining an international team that is working on refactoring their client’s platform. The current platform is a monolithic application built-in Python and the aim is to convert it into microservices.
In this role, you will take a deep look at the current architecture and languages involved, and implement the necessary steps to take the application to the next level.
We are looking for a good team player, able to actively collaborate in a multi-skilled team, with good communication skills.
- A number of successfully developed large-scale web-based solutions
- Strong Python knowledge and preferably experience breaking a monolith product apart into microservices
- Experience with microservices architecture, parallelization, and scalability
- Ability to work with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Hands-on experience with SQL DBs, or PostgreSQL in particular
- Experience with RESTful APIs and ingesting data from third-party APIs
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and CD/CI pipeline
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and implementation
- Advanced level of both spoken and written English language
What you'll do when you join the team
- Participate in architecture discussions and project planning sessions
- Take an active role in both client and server-side programming
- Work closely with clients to understand business needs and system requirements
- Write clean, testable, and reliable code using Python and Angular
- Work in close collaboration with product management, QA, DevOps, clients
- Follow the latest technology trends and suggest improvements
Perks and benefits
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR - 30 min
- Deep technical interview (no coding tasks) - 1 hour
- Optional - PM or C-level interview rarely happens but is still possible
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.