Full-Stack PHP Developer
Full time, Permanent, Remote, Hybrid Job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring at least two
Full-Stack PHP Developers
We are partnering with a FinTech UK-based company. They have one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £8.1 billion in 110,000 loans to 77,000 small business owners. In a single year, the company unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
With a meaningful goal to create a better financial world, our partner has taken on a challenging but worthy-of-effort mission. They want to help small businesses access fast, affordable, and transparent financing. For this purpose, they're looking for passionate innovators and problem solvers.
Their engineering team is constantly improving the current codebase. As a frontrunner in their field, they’re constantly developing new features and enhancing existing ones. An invariable part of their day-to-day work involves investigating new ways and ideas on how to improve their online platform.
Currently, one of their most exciting projects is the migration of an elegant, sustainable, and scalable infrastructure on a global scale, through an exciting program: microservices, CQRS, event sourcing, Kafka, REST APIs, Salesforce integration, Docker, AWS.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Symfony
- Broad experience with RDBMS: MySQL, Postgres
- Ability to work in a test-driven environment
- Familiarity with AWS & Docker is a plus
- Proficiency working in an Agile environment
- Relevant degree in Engineering
- Passion for coding and finding solutions
Perks and benefits
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy yourself with your family and friends
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location close to the South Park & Paradise Mall
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
- Get-to-know interview
- Technical interview accompanied by a technical assignment
- Final interview with the Hiring Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.