Full Stack .Net Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Full Stack .Net Engineer
Our partner is an independent publisher, helping the world’s best lawyers become even better. Their products help readers stay ahead of changes in law, policy, and regulation— wherever they occur.
Since launching in 1996, they’ve expanded their editorial teams, won awards, and stayed independent. They've grown beyond traditional print publishing into a constellation of information services.
Headquartered in London and DC, with a team of over 360 dedicated professionals around the world, the company is able to serve a significant portion of the global law market with news, analysis, and research. With over 2,500 institutional clients from more than 100 countries, their products have become the primary daily resource on industry intelligence.
Аs a member of the software development team you will play a critical role in delivering the products’ roadmap. You will be responsible for further developing the company’s web applications and delivering new features that continuously push the industry to new boundaries of innovation.
What you'll do when you join the team
- Work on and help deliver key strategic product development projects to achieve the organizational objectives
- Drive continuous improvement for web development
- Maintain effective working relationships with your colleagues
- Communicate effectively with key business stakeholders
- Maintaining product application service levels
- Work within the company’s processes and support company initiatives
- Develop an excellent understanding of the key markets we operate in
- Identify and recommend new technologies that could benefit the group digital portfolio
- Quality and security of the codebase
- Refine and deliver the technical implementation of sprint objectives
- Monitor for and resolve issues with applications in a timely manner
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in software development with C#, ASP.NET
- Back-end experience developing web applications and APIs using C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Core
- Front-end experience with React, Html, Less/Sass
- Capability of developing strong, long term relationships with commercial stakeholders
- Clear communicator and strong presenter
- Demonstration of initiative and resourcefulness
- Experience in delivering software solutions within the legal or professional services market is an advantage
- 25 days paid leave // to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax and work from
- Free bike parking & showers
Apply now and let's talk if this is the Right opportunity for You!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.