Full Stack .Net Developer
Full time, Permanent, Remote job in Europe & South America
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Full Stack .Net Developer
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago. Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale. They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
Your role as a Full Stack .Net Developer will be to bring your expertise, analytical mind, and strong programming skills into the implementation of web-based systems currently under development.
- Participate in architecture discussions and project planning sessions
- Take an active role in both client-side and server-side programming
- Write clean, testable, and reliable code
- Work in close collaboration with product management, Devs, Ops, clients, following Agile methodology
- Follow the latest technology trends and consider them in the development of the projects
- A number of successfully developed web-based SaaS solutions
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft C# together with strong knowledge of OOP
- Advanced usage of ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Web API
- Strong command of SQL Server
- Experience performing requirements gathering
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services, NoSQL databases, especially MongoDB, PowerBI is an advantage
- Familiar with Agile methodologies in a multicultural virtual work environment
- Client-oriented approach and ownership mentality
- Advanced level of both spoken and written English language
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
Perks and benefits
- 100% work from anywhere
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Personal development path
- Get-to-know conversation with HR - 30 min
- Deep technical interview - 1 hour
- Interview with the client's tech team
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.