Full Time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our trusted partner is a Swiss company focused on innovation and quality. They started connecting people through innovative computer peripherals and many industry firsts. They have expanded both the expertise in their product design and the global reach. With products sold in almost every country in the world, our client has developed into a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video, and computing. Become part of the wonderful team that combines high-quality work, professional development, and an incredible working atmosphere. They know how important employees are for the business and make an effort, both professionally and personally, to make them satisfied.
In this role, you will be part of the global e-commerce team and work closely with the e-commerce Solutions Developer Lead. Developing & testing new features for the existing services as well as creating new applications. Would you like to be challenged to do things from scratch? To take part in making decisions together with your Team Lead? Are you a person who is technically prepared but also with an eye for business solutions? We are hiring people based on their love for quality and doing things the right way!
- Professional web application development experience
- Working experience with microservices architecture and Docker ecosystem
- Knowledgeable of RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with agile methodologies, compliance aware (data) and app security minded
- Business mindset combined with passion for quality and efficient coding
- Back-End experience mostly, still has an interest in Front-End
- Great communication skills
- Experience with AWS
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a Software Engineering & Computer
- Develop existing products and services by helping maintain the code
- Creating new functionalities
- Testing anything that is created within the project
- Program new services in an agile way, focusing mostly on the backend
- Work closely with sales teams to understand the business and identify opportunities
- Contact internal and external partners / suppliers to provide support and guidance to consumers around the world
- Adapting or creating documentation and training materials, as well as coordinating feedback and input to suppliers
- Back up the e-commerce solution developer to ensure business continuity and projects in his absence
- Continuous communication with IT teams and technical director to contribute to technical selection and high standard team solutions
Perks and benefits
- 25 days paid leave
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax and work from
- Free bike parking & showers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.