Full Time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe & South America
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring at least three more
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
It will enable e-commerce companies to have a working understanding that’s second to none, while removing the burden of tasks from production to fulfillment to customer service and allowing them to focus on what’s important – growing their business.
If you are passionate and dependable, with a good dose of creativity and always interested to research more about your field of expertise, then this role is for you.
- Solid hands-on experience with React
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with AWS cloud service
- Previous experience working with different e-commerce integrations (such as Shopify, Amazon, or Etsy)
- Advanced level of both spoken and written English language
- Understanding business and technical requirements. Аssisting in product definition
- Design product architecture and advise on the best technology stack to be implemented further
- Lead and take decisions on client-side and server-side development, including refactoring and third party integrations
- Works closely with the QA team members in the testing phase
- Collaborate with the Infra Ops team on deployment and implementation
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum activities
Perks and benefits
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR - 30 min
- Deep technical interview (no coding tasks) - 1 hour
- Optional - PM or C-level interview rarely happens but is still possible
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.