Middle Full Stack Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest US partners, we’re hiring a few professionals to join as
Full Stack Engineer
Our client is a multi-product global technology company founded in 2008 in the US. They work with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb,Uber and others.
For one of their products, the world's leading SaaS platforms we're building the first fully distributed team in Bulgaria. This platform customers only track over $10 billion in annual revenue. The team consists of fullstack, backend and frontend engineers, working in cross functional agile methodology.
The total employee headcount globally has grown to over 900 employees with branches across Europe, the United States, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will work on many strategic projects within this experienced squad including custom reporting solutions, CRM functionality, third party integrations, UI implementations, refactoring of legacy code, and much more.
This role is in a growing international team where you will work on important company priorities.
- Implement, test and perform code review for various features and components
- Work closely with product managers and other developers and QA to deliver effective solutions
- Optimize code and streamline processes to improve performance and platform stability and reduce overall system load
- Review error messages and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Work in a distributed and agile environment
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- 2+ years experience working closely with NodeJS (essential)
- 1+ years experience in Full Stack development, including front-end and back-end
- Excellent English communication skills - written and spoken
- A good team player
- Demonstrated experience working on cloud SaaS solutions
- Github Account w/ showcased work / samples / contributions
- 100% remote work + local employment contract in Bulgaria
- Top of scale compensation, depends on experience
- Exposure to International Teams
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy 👀
- Training & Development
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
- Call with Recruiter
- Culture fit call with C-level
- Technical assessment
- Interview with Head of Engineering
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.