Full-stack developer is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
Full Stack Developer
Join a global FinTech Leader, founded in 2010, that builds tools used by millions of finance professionals worldwide.
It’s a remote-first company with 500+ employees distributed worldwide.
The R&D Team is based in Bulgaria, with 160+ tech colleagues working remotely from all over the country.
By working in this company, you will feel deeply cared for and valued, as each one of the employees is nurtured and supported in their path to grow.
The culture is built around remote working, that constantly advises its employees on how to leverage their personal and professional lives. Health & Wellbeing are top priorities.
96% Approval rate of the CEO according to Glassdoor Reviews.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for quality programming and doing things the proper way.
If you're the type of developer who takes pride in writing tests, structuring clean abstractions, and polishing your code until it's perfect, you're the ideal candidate for this position.
We need experienced full-stack developers who aren't afraid to tackle tough problems and learn new things while working with Ruby on Rails.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Building a full-stack app with React, TypeScript, and GraphQL
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
- Tech Stack you will be working with: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, TypeScript, React, Docker, GraphQL, Kubernetes, Linux, PostgreSQL.
- 5 years of general experience in programming with any OOP language
- Willingness to learn and work with Ruby
- Quality over quantity mindset with regards to coding
- Knowledgeable in:
- data structures,
- web and server-side programming,
- data algorithms,
- APIs development,
- microservices architecture,
- TTD &
- SQL Databases (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Continuous learning & developing mindset
- Computer Science studies or equivalent
- 100% work from home
- 26 days paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Extra days of Parental Leave
- Luxury private Health & Life Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Benefits
- Regular company retreats
We know that not everyone is familiar with our tech stack, but don't let that discourage you!
Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and we're confident that you can learn and master our technology as well.
In fact, we've got plenty of resources available to help you get up to speed quickly.
And if you're an experienced developer, you will be paid for your skills, not just your familiarity with our stack.
So don't worry, we've got your back!
- Get-to-know call with Head of Engineering for around 30 min
- Technical Interview with Senior Engineers for around 60 min
- Final Interview with the CTO for around 60 min
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎 View more remote job openings.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest web2 and web3 remote job offers.