Full Stack Developer
Fully Remote Permanent Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our trusted partners we are looking to hire a few technology agnostic
Mid / Senior Full Stack Developer
Join us on a mission to build stable, efficient and user friendly products for millions of users around the globe. We're scaling the team that works on various product lines across the business. We love doing things the write way and welcome like-minded developers to join. In our team, you will not just write core, you will solve problems first. You will thrive inhere if you don't want to make a compromise with quality. What you can expect is well planned workflow, proven efficient processes and culture that provides the space for you to learn and grow.
- Write clean, testable and easy to maintain code;
- Being part of quality-first agile engineering teams;
- Taking ownership of the development of new features;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Adhere to the best industry and security practices;
- Improve the existing codebase and be able to generate ideas for enhancements;
- Always learn new things, be proactive about implementing new technologies.
- at least 3+ years of experience in full sdlc in high traffic, high availability products;
- Hands-on experience in web and server-side programming;
- Familiarity with APIs development, microservices architecture and test driven development;
- Previous experience in any object oriented programming language
- Previous experience working with SQL Databases, we use PostgreSQL;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology;
- Good level in English;
- Strong team player attitude with willingness to learn.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere in Bulgaria, employment contract;
- Opportunity for horizontal and vertical career progression;
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment;
- 25 days of paid annual vacation;
- Family oriented flexible working hours;
- Hardware based on your OS preferences;
- Private health and life insurance;
- High salary depending on experience;
- Access to professional trainings;
- Budget for certification programs and exams;
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription;
- Company retreats twice per year;
- Weekly social co-working days.
… and many more
- 30-minutes Introductory call with VP of Engineering
- 1-hour Technical interview with a Tech Lead / Senior Developer
- Final Round with CTO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎View more remote job openings
👉Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.