Full time, Permanent, Remote job anywhere in Spain
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest US partners, we’re hiring a
Our client is a multi-product global technology company founded in 2008 in the US.
They work with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, Uber and others.
For their world's leading SaaS platforms, we're building a new distributed team from scratch. You will collaborate in a cross-functional agile team.
The total employee headcount globally is over 900 employees. There are branches across Europe, the United States, and Asia.
Plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement are available.
As a frontend engineer, you will join our features & experience team. You will team up with other engineers to build and test new features and maintain existing ones.
The team has started a complete rebuild of our frontend from scratch in Vue. Besides the frontend rebuild, you will also be engaged with many strategic projects.
Some of them are architecture projects, custom reporting solutions, CRM functionality, third party integrations, UI implementations, and many more.
This role is in a growing international team where there exists the great opportunity to leave a mark on a product and hone your skills.
- Implement, test and perform code review for various features and UI components
- Assist in rebuilding our frontend from scratch in Vue
- Work with product managers and other developers and QA to deliver effective solutions
- Review error messages and fix bugs on time
- Work in a distributed and agile environment
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- 1+ years experience with Vue.js or other frontend JS based frameworks
- A sense for aesthetics and design
- Sense of ownership and pride in own performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent English communication skills - written and spoken
- 100% remote work from anywhere
- Permanent local employment contract
- Top of market compensation
- Exposure to international teams
- Unlimited paid time off policy 👀
- Training & Development budgets
- Flexible working hours
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Various types of bonuses
- Culture fit call with C-level
- Technical assessment
- Interview with Head of Engineering
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers