Frontend Developer (React)
Full time, permanent, remote job, Europe
We are currently looking for a specialized Frontend Developer (React), who can bring relevant frontend expertise and know-how. Our partner’s aiming to improve the performance, overall structure and usability of their live gaming product, and to continue further product development with a focus on high quality, reliability and the ability to be extended easily.
This job is suitable for you, if you have:
- Dedicated React+Redux experience in numerous projects;
- At least 5+ years of commercial frontend experience;
- Advanced skills in CSS3 and/or LESS and/or SASS, HTML5;
- Webpack, ES6/7 capabilities and unit testing;
- Having a keen eye for design, attention to details and SEO;
- UX/usability understanding are a Plus.
On a good day at this job you will:
- Actively participate and provide input to all phases of product features development - from inception, through design to implementation, feedback and adjustments;
- Be responsible within your team for feature implementation. Do collaborative in-team code review under the guidance of the team lead;
- Contribute to technology research - reviewing third-party libraries, tools, APIs and selecting the most appropriate tooling;
- Follow the process organized around kanban methodology.
The company offers
An opportunity to join a team combining passion for games and esports with extensive experience in building gambling and esports products. It’s also a great opportunity for anyone looking to shape a product from the ground up and truly own their work. Just like their product, they’re aiming to be a company where gamers find their place in esports. There is a great sunny office in Plovdiv or Sofia, Bulgaria and you can also work fully remote with regular team gatherings.
This might be a perfect opportunity for you to enhance your career further.
The only way to find out is to Apply now. Your job search is strictly confidential.